Aspire Nautilus Mini Tank
Aspire Nautilus Tank Mini ~ The Legend Continues!
The Nautilus Mini is a new clearomiser in the Aspire range. A miniaturised version of the popular Aspire Nautilus tank. With a redesigned airflow ring, a compact 2ml tank, a new high performance vertical BDC system and an airflow control system.
The Aspire Nautilus Mini allows users who prefer their tanks to have a smaller form factor to experience the superior Vape that the Nautilus system provides; including excellent restitution of flavours.
The Nautilus Tank Mini is supplied with:
- 1 Nautilus Tank Mini Clearomiser
- 1 ego threaded vanity ring
- 2 replacement coils
Nautilus Tank 2 Clearomiser - Product Technical Details:
- Height: 69mm
- Diameter: 19mm
- Capacity: 2ml
- Weight: 40.2g
- Type of Vape: Indirect inhalation
- Length with and without drip tip: 69mm - 50mm
- Reservoir: Pyrex
- Coils: BVC 1.8 ohms
Nautilus Tank Mini ~ In-depth Specs:
The Mini Aspire Nautilus clearomiser offers a vaping experience close to that of rebuildable atomisers while remaining very easy to use.
The particularity of this model lies in its Aspire BVCs (Bottom Vertical Coils), which are positioned vertically at the bottom.
BVC technology offers abundant vapour and an excellent aroma feel thanks to its vertically positioned coils. It accepts liquids with a low dosage of VG (Vegetable Glycerine) just as well as 100% VG liquids
Utilisation Advice: The BVC coil is designed to be used from around 6Watts to 11Watts.
The Aspire Nautilus Mini offers 4 different airflow rates with its rotating adjustment ring).
- Position 1 (Ø 0.9 mm): tight draw
- Position 2 (Ø 1.1 mm): medium draw
- Position 3 (Ø 1.4 mm): light draw
- Position 4 (Ø 1.8 mm): very light draw
The "lighter" or freer the draw, the more vapour produced
Filling the Aspire Nautilus Tank Mini:
- Unscrew the tank from the base.
- Incline the tank at 45° and pour the e-liquid along the inner face. Do not get any e-liquid in the central tube.
- Screw the base back on (by placing the Aspire Nautilus BDC squarely onto the central tube).
- During the first fill, prime the coil: inhale several times while plugging the air inlet, (the hole at the bottom of the base) in order to draw the liquid in the atomisation chamber. Without priming, you'll notice a burnt taste (coil heating up without e-liquid).
- Screw onto your battery.
Changing the BVC:
- Unscrew the tank.
- Unscrew the Aspire Nautilus BDC from the base.
- Screw a new coil back onto the base.
- Fill the tank with e-liquid.
- Screw the base with the new coil back onto the tank.
- Prime the new coil.
Viking Ecigs - More Than Just An E-Shop But Here To Support You ~ Call 08445 888 510
Viking E-cigs is committed to providing you with the highest quality service, offering fantastic ECigarette products and VapeE Liquid, plus superb support and after-sales service. We are passionate about the concept of Vape devices and electronic cigarettes and want to provide the best products available, such as Efest and the Aspire Ce5, to help smokers who may be looking for a solution to their habit. We have achieved this by sourcing our products from Manufacturers who meet our precise requirements.
We’re not just an online shop, we’re here to support you so please feel free to call and we’ll provide advice and answers to any questions you may have.